Is this product missing categories? Add more categories.
Review This Product. Welcome to Loot.
Checkout Your Cart Price. Add to cart. Description Details Customer Reviews There is a growing awareness of the need to address the psychological distress associated with physical ill health; however, current resources are limited and difficult to access.
Online Resources: The record forms, information sheets and training slides are available online, free to purchasers of the print edition. Review This Product No reviews yet - be the first to create one! Need help? Partners MySchool Discovery. Subscribe to our newsletter Some error text Name. Email address subscribed successfully.
Cognitive–behavioural approaches to self-management in rheumatic disease
A activation email has been sent to you. Hove: Routledge.
- Computer Organization and Design 4e Appendices C-E (from CD).
- Post-Ecologist Politics: Social Theory and the Abdication of the Ecologist Paradigm (Routledge Innovations in Politicaltheory)?
- Browse Cari.
- CBT For Chronic Illness And Palliative Care: A Workbook and Toolkit - ppt download.
- Advanced materials and design for electromagnetic interference shielding.
Sage, N. CBT for chronic illness and palliative care: A workbook and toolkit. Salmon, P. Psychology of medicine and surgery: A guide for psychologists, counselors, nurses and doctors. Safren, S.
VTLS Vectors iPortal Hasil Carian
New York: Oxford University Press. Taylor, R. New York: Springer. Cognitive-behaviour therapy for chronic medical problems: A guide to assessment and treatment in practice.
- Flipping Houses For Dummies.
- America the Racist?!
- The Politics of Policy Change: Welfare, Medicare, and Social Security Reform in the United States!
- CBT for chronic illness and palliative care; a workbook and toolkit. - Free Online Library.
- The Rich Mans Blackmailed Mistress (Mills & Boon Modern).
Back to study programme. Academic year Language of Instruction Portuguese. Mode of Delivery Face-to-face. Level 2nd Cycle Studies - Mestrado. Acquisition of knowledge about the impact of a CD and the concept of quality of life 2. Acquisition of knowledge on the specificities of the application of CB strategies to CD 3.
Reflecting on the impact of CD in healthcare professionals and on the importance of an effective communication with patients 4. To develop skills of CB assessment and intervention in the CD context 5. Acquiring knowledge of different intervention protocols applied to various diseases. To develop assessment and intervention skills in cases of advanced disease and terminal illnesses Work Placement s No Syllabus 1. Chronic disease and quality of life 1. Chronic disease CD : definition and epidemiology 1. The individual, marital and familiar impact of a CD 1.